Are you suffering with missing teeth or a loose, uncomfortable denture?
Dental implants are titanium prosthetic tooth roots that can hold dentures and other restorations firmly in place at all times.
Let the da Vinci of dentistry, Gerald Grossman, DDS, in Westbury, NY, repair your smile with dental implants.
Discover What's Possible Schedule a Free Dental Consultation
Dr. Grossman is a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantology who has been handling dental implant cases for more than 40 years. It's not difficult to find a dental implant provider these days, but it is difficult finding a provider with Dr. Grossman's level of experience and skill. As Dr. Grossman's patient, you can expect that your implant-supported restorations will function just like natural teeth. Find out how Dr. Grossman can transform the function and aesthetics of your smile by booking a dental appointment today. You can reach out online or call our Westbury dental practice directly:
What Are Dental Implants?
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Implant-supported restorations provide dentistry patients with a range of functional and cosmetic benefits, including:
- A stable foundation for one replacement tooth or multiple replacement teeth.
- A lifetime of secure support when patients maintain their oral health through daily brushing and flossing, as well as regular checkups.
- Confidence that your teeth will not slip out of place when you are speaking or eating the foods you love.
- Easy at-home care that is no more involved than caring for natural teeth.
- Prevention of bone atrophy due to continued stimulation of the bone tissue of the jaw.
- Better nutrition due to a restored ability to eat a wider range of foods.
The office is very professional. Dr. Grossman is fantastic dentist who is on top of all the modern techniques. His staff is great.....View on Google
Absolutely amazing!! Movie star teeth and smile. Dr Grossman is the Michaelangelo of cosmetic dentistry!!!! Evelyn his assistant is simply the best! Love this practice and the entire staff. Thank you for changing my life!!!View on Google
A Fully Repaired Smile Thanks to Dental Implants and a Custom Denture
Dental Implants Treatment Timeline
Every patient’s implant treatment is customized to meet their specific needs and goals. No two treatments are exactly the same, but they generally involve a consultation, placement surgery, a healing period, and placement of the dental restoration.
The timeline below describes the traditional implant procedure. We also offer All-on-4® and All-on-5® options that can support a full denture immediately following placement.
The Steps to a New Smile
Dr. Grossman believes your smile and chewing system are like a fine watch. They should be beautiful and function with precision.
Candidates for Dental Implants
Oral and Overall Health
- Patients wishing to replace a single missing tooth, several teeth, or an entire arch using dental implants must be in good oral and physical health.
- Dental conditions like periodontal disease and tooth decay should be resolved before implants are placed.
- If you have diabetes, the condition must be under control.
- If you smoke, you should quit months in advance of surgery.
The Condition of Your Jaw
- Patients must have a sufficient amount of healthy bone tissue to support an implant.
- If teeth have been missing for an extended period of time, jawbone atrophy has likely occurred, leaving insufficient tissue to support an implant.
- You may need to undergo a bone grafting procedure to restore the jaw. This and all other phases of your dental implants procedure can be performed in our Westbury office for your convenience.