Welcome to the Office of
Gerald B. Grossman, DDS, FAGD, FASDA
Meet Dr. Gerald B. Grossman, who has been practicing Comprehensive Restorative Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry in Westbury, NY, for over 40 years. Early on as a dentist, he was fortunate to meet and later be mentored by the legendary Dr. L. D. Pankey. This started him on a lifelong journey of thousands of hours of postgraduate education to learn how to care for patients at the highest ethical and professional levels.
To do what is necessary to achieve long-term maintainable health and comfort as well as the creation of beautiful natural smiles. More than a tooth dentist, Dr. Grossman is trained in the proper functions of the jaw. He believes your smile and chewing system is like a fine watch. Not only should it be beautiful but it must function with precision. Dr. Grossman has taught and lectured extensively. He is also an avid photographer. His photographs in his office, like his dentistry, show balance, proportion and beauty.
Awards, Honors and Recognition
- Diplomate American Board of Aesthetic Dentistry
- Fellow international Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow American Society for Dental Aesthetics
- Fellow International Academy for Dental Facial Esthetics
- Fellow International Academy of General Dentistry
- Guide to America’s Top Dentist 1998-2014
- Top Doc New York 2011